POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Monday Abstract 78k : Monday Abstract 78k Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Monday Abstract 78k
From: Josh
Date: 4 Jul 2005 11:56:07
Message: <42c95c17@news.povray.org>
I've been playing with the attached image for a number of days, just trying
to create a nice wallpaper.  I've been keeping the model the     same but
changing the textures, lighting and media settings.  I spent ages trying to
get a nice effect from emmitting spherical media in the spheres but gave it
up as a bad lot.

Anyway heres the best of a bad lot so far...  Its called "Not Hollow" 'cos
the spheres are not hollow...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Not hollow Abstract4.jpg' (78 KB)

Preview of image 'Not hollow Abstract4.jpg'
Not hollow  Abstract4.jpg